Job Description :
- Installation, maintenance, repair, qualifications of laboratory instruments from brand Atomic Absorption, ICP-OES and ICP-MS
- Consulting of the customer in regards of software-updates, instrument-upgrades or process optimization
- Documentation of the qualifications in the context of the specific QM-systems
- Consulting and support of the customer about the handling of quality documents
- Close cooperation with our Sales-and Service-Teams and the Customer Care Team
Job Requirements :
- Background in Electronics preferably gained in a high technology service environment or finished academic/High-School (Chemistry or Chemical Engineering) together with an understanding of analytical and clinical instrument applications
- Practical experience in the laboratory environment using AAS, ICP-OES or ICP-MS instruments would be a plus
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner with customers on all levels, providing service information, technical data and general help as necessary.
- Ideally first experience as field service engineer with understanding of excellent customer service
- Fluent in French and English, with German knowledge would be a plus.
- Valid driving license
% of Travel Required : 80-90%