Field Service Representative III - United States
What you'll be doing:
- Provide customer site service on all CDG/LSG products including emergency service.
- Maximizes system up-time through proactive preventive maintenance.
- Act as customer advocate to ensure satisfaction and repeat business.
- Maintains company assets including parts inventory and leased vehicle.
- Administrative duties include service documentation consistent with FDA regulations.
- Other duties include accurate expense reporting and timekeeping.
- Must maintain Plateau training database and regular product update training.
- Associates Degree in Electronics or related field equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of transferable field service experience servicing electro-mechanical/electronic/optical/robotics equipment, in a biomedical engineering or a medical diagnostics instrumentation environment; or BA degree and 1 year of equivalent experience.
- Strong electro-mechanical troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to read, understand and successfully follow medium to highly complex work instructions.
- Strong computer skills with fundamental knowledge of computer networking allowing interface with customer I.T. departments.
- Good customer relation and communication skills, both written and oral.
- Competitive pay and great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and more.
- Opportunities for growth and training.
- Stability of a profitable 60+ year old company.
- Great work environment.
- Our company is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products.
- With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
- Our company was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
- To all recruitment agencies: Our company does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a company Staffing Representative.