Field Service Manager - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
What you'll be doing:
- Responsible for the timely and effective delivery of customer site service in the given region.
- Ensures compliance with company and regulatory policy.
- Accountable for expenses against budget.
- Ensures a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained.
- Responsible for in-field resource utilization.
- Works with partners in Technical Support and Support Operations to plan and implement product training.
- Evaluates performance, writes reviews, provides feedback to direct reports on an on-going basis.
- Active in recruiting and retaining talent. Acts as customer advocate in resolving field support related issues.
- Frequent travel required.
- Associate Degree in technical discipline or equivalent.
- 10 years management or technical leadership experience in the Diagnostics or Scientific Products business.
- Must have a proven track record in providing high level of on-site customer service.
- Must have excellent communication skills, oral and written.
- Advanced computer skills required.
- Competitive pay and great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and more
- Opportunities for growth and training
- Stability of a profitable 60+ year old company
- Great work environment
- Our company is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products.
- With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
- Our company was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.