This job is currently Archived,
Field Service Engineer - United Kingdom
Posted on : 05 June 2017
- Our company is an international manufacturer and supplier of first class, high quality medical diagnostic products.
- Our company develops, manufactures and sells histological and cytological instruments and consumables.
- It has achieved its success and solid reputation by providing timely, ingenious solutions for everyday challenges that laboratories have to deal with.
- We currently employ approximately 160 staff covering various locations in Europe.
The Field Service Engineer gives independently support to customers in various technical areas such as training, support, repair, service and guarantee relating to company (demonstration) units. As a Field Service Engineer, you also take care of the preventive maintenance of the customers instrument. You have to stay informed on new developments, improvements and regulations of company Products and to implement these. In addition, you actively promote and sell service contracts.
- You have a secondary or higher vocational education with technical specialization.
- You have a professional qualification on technical support, preferably in the area of Medical Diagnostics.
- We are looking for a commercial person who has strong presentation, communication and IT skills.
- You are fluent in the English language, both verbal and written and you living in the area.
- Are you a team player and do you have a will to travel for 100% of your time including sometimes overnight?
- Maybe you are the person we are looking for!
- An international professional environment in a growing, ambitious and healthy organization.
- A responsible job at a top player in the market. With a young, dynamic, friendly and open culture, there is much attention for the development of staff and opportunities to grow, even internationally. The benefits are good, including a company car, attractive bonus, pension plan etc.