Field Service Engineer (Region: Italy) - Belgium
To support our strategy we are strengthening our sales team with a Field Service Engineer (Region: Italy) position.
Service Laboratory Instrumentation:
You install, maintain, troubleshoot, and repair medical laboratory instrumentation.
You resolve customer complaints by investigating causes, communicating and effecting solutions by phone or site visit. You maintain complaint files in a database. You analyse complaints and make recommendations appropriately.
Spare parts inventory:
You monitor and maintain spare parts inventories at acceptable levels.
Instrument and Software Maintenance:
In accordance with regulatory requirements, you install and maintain instruments, and perform upgrades as required. You act as liaison with manufacturers.
- Bachelor Engineering degree (electromechanical)
- Experience: 1- 3 years in laboratory automation
- Customer-oriented, flexible, and capable of working both as a team member and independently
- Comfortable in a laboratory/hospital environment is a plus
- Immunoassay and DNA technology knowledge is a plus
- Communication skills and electromechanical aptitude are essential
- Languages: Italian and English – good knowledge written & spoken
- Willingness and ability to travel frequently (up to 75% but generally not overnight)
We welcome your application and the possibility to evaluate your curriculum!
Tel : 09 329 15 48