Field Service Engineer - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
As a member of the team you will provide support to the Equipment and Service Delivery (ESD) department helping the execution of contractual commitments towards customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As Field Service Engineer for the Position Monitoring System, your responsibilities will be to
- Improve the installation test procedures and improve the testing and calibration procedures (Electrical Installation, Power Supplies);
- Propose/develop tools and means to increase installation and calibration efficiency;
- Propose product modifications to facilitate installation and calibration in collaboration with R&D;
- Provide guidance to the site installation teams in the installation methodology: training on the installation procedure, tools and methods before start of activity;
- Create, update and give operational trainings on installation procedures/tools.
Profile You have:
- A Bachelor or Master in Engineering Electro-Mechanic major Electricity or equivalent by experience,
- At least 2 years experience in installation or Customer service,
- Good oral and written skills in English.
And you are:
- Certified Power Supplies,
- A driven, proactive and hands-on individual,
- Organized in your work autonomously and you take initiatives,
- A team player with very good communication skills,
- Willing to travel up to 60% annualy, including during weekends.
- Our company is the undisputed leader in particle therapy, acknowledged to be the most precise and effective clinical radiotherapy method in the selective destruction of cancer cells.
- To date, more than 25 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with our company.
- Our company is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy.
- The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including our company’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
- Our company currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
- The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
- Our company offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer.
- Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
- If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges and willing to travel, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 35 nationalities working on more than 40 different sites on 3 continents.
- Our company offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment.
- You have real possibilities to evolve within our company's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
- As an Equal Opportunity Employer our company is committed to a diverse workforce.