- Work in an international and dynamic environment, share our success! Our company is a leading player in the fast growing global life science supply industry.
- We are specialized in the development, production and distribution of automation solutions for laboratories in the market segments life sciences, clinical diagnostics and forensics.
- In the dynamic life science industry a professional and efficient customer support is a key factor for success.
- To strengthen our customer service team in the Nordic region we are seeking a committed and customer oriented professional.
Field Service Engineer (m/f)
- In this position you are responsible for service and installation of our liquid handling and detection equipment.
- You perform problem diagnosis, service, preventive maintenance, installations and train our customers on the use and maintenance of our equipment.
- To some extent you also develop and implement applications. Sharing information obtained from unique problems or specialized training with the rest of your team and within our company is as important as keeping records of service calls and other service documentation.
- You have a degree in life science (biology, chemistry or similar) or engineering and preferably experience of service and application support or operation of laboratory equipment.
- Knowledge of any kind of programming language (C#, .Net, VB Script) is a clear plus.
- To be successful in this position you need to be well organized and have strong analytical skills.
- With your excellent communication skills you can effectively interact with our customers as well as with your team.
- You have a valid driver’s license and are willing to regularly travel across all over the territory.