Field Service Engineer m/f - Belgium, Netherlands
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- After a thorough training, you will be responsible for the repair and maintenance of company analysis equipment for example for clinical biology and haematology.
- This usually highly automated equipment represents a challenge for an experienced engineer.
- Your intervention must be accurate and appropriate.
- You will work mainly in laboratory environments within hospitals, universities and private laboratories.
- You will advise users as to the use and application and you will work closely with your colleagues in order to provide professional services.
- You will work from home and remain in contact with the service coordinator who manages your diary and work organization.
- We are looking for a field service engineer.
- You have 5 to 10 years of experience, preferably in laboratory equipment.
- You have in-depth knowledge of the field engineer’s job.
- You have a technical or medical/ laboratory education.
- With regard to IT, you can manage a simple network and you are able to test the equipment that is connected to computer applications.
- You also have a driven personality that strives for both quality and client satisfaction.
- You do not have the mentality of a petty bureaucrat. You are very accurate in your interventions.
- The command of Dutch is a must, English is a plus.
- Our company is in the Top 10 of Best employers in the Netherlands, offers a thorough training.
- You are free to prove yourself in this exciting a market.
- In addition to a fixed salary, you can count on excellent secondary conditions including a mobile phone, a laptop, a company car, a daily allowance and an insurance package.