This job is currently Archived,
Field Service Engineer - United States
Posted on : 13 May 2017
- The Field Service Engineer has a minimum of (10) ten years of experience in the following: assists with the installation, adjustment, test, starting up, debugging, customer training, repair and maintenance of our company Industrial’s Electron Beam Accelerators delivering a final working product, reliable, of good quality, within expected production deadlines and ensuring customer satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Check out and approve operational quality of system equipment. Instruct customer personnel in the operation and maintenance of system.
- Serve as company liaison with customer on administrative and technical matters for assigned projects.
- Use professional concepts and procedures to solve routine problems.
- Extensive use of hand and power tools during the installation and assembly period.
- Requires extensive traveling, domestic and international, up to 75%.
- Performs parts/vendor inspections.
- Performs incoming, in-process and final inspections of all components which are manufactured Performs all testing (electrical, vacuum, leak, high pressure) and oven baking on a variety of parts Requests need for test equipment and maintains equipment Involved in training and mentoring Field Service Engineer
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- AA in electrical or electronics technology: Minimum of (10) ten years as a technician with hands on experience.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Our company is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy.
- The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including company’s leading fully integrated radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
- Employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, Our company currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
- The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
- Our company offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer.
- Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
- If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges and willing to travel, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 35 nationalities working on more than 40 different sites on 3 continents.
- Our company offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment.
- You have real possibilities to evolve within company's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp
- As an Equal Opportunity Employer our company is committed to a diverse workforce.