Field Sales Specialist for Autoimmune in Infectious Diseases (f/m) - Germany
- Acts as a technical resource to customers and field sales force in presentations, product demonstrations, webinars, and seminars.
- Provides technical consultancy with sales representatives and customers to enhance customer satisfaction and drive sales of products and services.
- Plans and executes customer training and instrument installation if applicable.
- Implements and performs instrument training programs for customers and field sales force.
- Develops and maintains in-depth application expertise on all supported products.
- Provides technical customer support (e.g., installation, customer familiarization and training, application consulting, preventive maintenance, and remedial repair).
- Troubleshoots and analyzes data for customers to help optimize products and resolve instrument issues.
- Provides field support for customers by utilizing available applications for installed instruments and working with Technical Support.
- Manages sales field activities, with tactical advice from the Regional Sales Manager, by maintaining close communication with relevant customers and sales representatives.
- Decides scheduling of training and installations with advice from Field Sales Representatives, Regional Sales Manager and Supervisor.
- Manages customer relations management data base with field sales.
- Strong communication (verbal and written), interpersonal, and laboratory skills.
- Experience with designing, setting-up and optimizing assays may be required.
- Advanced knowledge of supported instruments and various applications.
- Valid drivers license with clean driving record.
- Experience training others.
- Sales skills to help support field sales representatives.
- Ability to work remotely from where supervisor resides.
- Master’s degree or equivalent in related field
- 5+ years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience, deep knowledge in Autoimmune and Infectious Diseases.