Field Sales Agronomist - Russia
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- To support our ongoing growth and development, we are currently recruiting for a Field Sales Agronomist in our Sales Team to be responsible for the Central of Russia territory.
- You will develop and provide agronomic, product, service training to field sales force and key accounts to support the sales and service of the Pioneer brand.
- Work with assigned Region Manager/Area Managers to provide support for information and education/training to field sales force on product characteristics, product positioning and crop management practices.
- Under direction of key account manager, establish direct linkages with key accounts to provide agronomy, product, & crop management practices at regular intervals.
- Train field sales force on methods to handle service calls to enhance selling activities.
- Train the technical departments of distributors on product and trait positioning and value, as well crop management
- Efficiently and effectively transfer technical knowledge to sales field force by developing materials, references and structured sessions and provide ongoing bulletins and seminars.
- Collect information/notes and observation related to the performance of Pioneer brand and associated technologies.
- Coordinate Area product demo trials and Side by Side programs with Area Managers and the field sales force.
- Coordinate IMPACT trials implementation with IMPACT team making sure that they are planted according to the number agreed, quality and entry-list defined by Agronomy Team.
- Actively participate on the key account team, under the direction of key account manager, supporting sales, relationship development, and delivering superior customer experience to key accounts within territory.
- Resolve customer service calls involving product performance and/or agronomic issues when unable to be resolved by Region Manager/Area Manager.
- Assist in building strong relationships with local universities and governmental agencies end users, influences, and other industry representatives.
- Provide service and information to key accounts and large/medium customers, prospects through various methods and mediums (newsletters, customer meetings, service calls and sales calls)
- Bachelor’s degree required. Masters degree in Agronomy or related field preferred
- Demonstrable record of success in the agricultural production or in agronomic support
- Strong interpersonal, communication, networking and influencing skills
- Demonstrated skills in conflict resolution and handling objections.
- Demonstrated ability to build/maintain strong relationships with customers, key industry/market influencers, our company internal partners and teammates.
- Work effectively within a team environment.
- Lead and influence projects and coach individuals in accomplishing goals defined.
- Fluent in English and Russian
- Comfortable with regular business travel