This job is currently Archived,
Field Market Access Executive Surakarta Indonesia,
Novo Nordisk (company)
Posted on : 20 March 2017
- Are you interested in to be part of team to increase important for the commercial success of pharmaceutical products?
- Join us for a Life Changing Career as Field Market Access Executive.
About the department
- The Market Access & Public Affairs (MAPA) department is responsible for the regional and national safeguarding of the reimbursement of company products, as well as the planning and implementation of strategies and activities to improve the necessary health policy framework conditions.
- The MAPA team in our company Indonesia consists of 11 highly motivated people who are passionate about changing diabetes.
- Our company has established a strong foothold as market leader in diabetes.
- As Field Market Access Executive (FMAE), your responsibility include the development, implementation and responsibility of the local market access strategies to maximize market access, reimbursement of our products and cooperation with the strategic overall concept for the benefit assessment of innovative medicines.
- Your daily activity is in the 5 big frame of work :
- Market and Business Intelligence : Determining Key Customer, Pareto Class Hospital and Institute, in respective region which has the potential for product development.
- Stakeholder visit and building relationship : Create, develop, and maintain good relations with Policy makers in each assigned account to get concerned in terms of ease of product listings, booking and payment process is tailored to the sales target set by superiors from time to time.
- Market developer : Developing breakthrough project through customers value program in partnering with Key Customer to develop scalable and sustainable solution that improve patient outcomes and generate long term and significant value for company and customer.
- Clinical value proposition & competitor's knowledge : Gives regular feedback about the competitor s activities and act in line with ethical standards, company procedures and our company Way of Management which include visions, policies and charters which describe our values, commitments and fundamentals.
Ensure and follow the systems and norms of the company by submitting the daily and monthly report, achieve the customer coverage, call average and activity target set.
This opportunity is open for internal and external applicants.
For internal applicants, you should have :
- 3P minimum rating ME in 2 years consecutively,
- hold position as Product Specialist minimum 4 years / Sr. Product Specialist minimum 2 years / Executive Product Specialist minimum 1 years.
For external applicants :
- You are a bachelor degree (S1) with major Pharmacy or science.
- Experience minimum 3 years in Market Access function in pharmaceutical company (preferable in multinational pharmaceutical company) and you should have strong ethical conduct.
Find a Job Find Candidates