- Our company is a leading global provider of in vitro diagnostics.
- We have an established track record for providing high-quality products and services to the global clinical laboratory and immunohematology communities.
- Our company has approximately 3,800 employees, serving customers in more than 120 countries.
- We are recruiting and retaining the best and brightest around the world.
- People who are performance driven, want to make a difference and who help us grow our leadership position in a changing marketplace.
- The power to re-imagine starts with empowered people.
- People who are empowered to grow and given the chance to succeed in ways they hadn’t thought possible before.
- Our purpose is simple: to improve and save lives with diagnostics. We do that by re-imagining what’s possible. It’s what defines us.
The Career Potential:
- Our company is committed to improving and saving lives with diagnostics.
- To do this we hire people who share this dream and are ready for new adventures.
- As a valued team member, you will carve your own career path and be part of building this company stronger and better than ever before.
- There is no limit to the experiences, opportunities and new directions you will have access to here at our company.
- More importantly, you will be driving the surge of a whole new direction in important medicine.
- That’s something we can all take pride in as we take this journey together.
- Performs installation, periodic maintenance, repair and modification of equipment within assigned areas of responsibility.
- Is responsible to maintain all equipment and systems to attain designated product performance metrics and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Field service: installations, periodic maintenance, repair and modification
- Documentation of service related activities per defined Complaint Handling process
- Escalate complex issues to 2nd Level Support to minimize equipment downtime
- Train and certify other Field Service Engineers, distributors and/or customers
- Perform other work related duties as assigned.
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering / Electronic / Mechatronic, or related field
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in related field
- Basic Analysis and interpretation
- Problem solving
- Sense of Urgency
- Results and Performance Driven
- Customer Focus
- Required travel 50%
- We are proud of the empowering, inclusive and innovative culture we are growing.
- Our team is passionate about our work, and brings deep knowledge, industry experience and diverse thinking that drive results, making our company a place to grow your career.
- Our company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.