This job is currently Archived,
Field Engineer - Belgium
Posted on : 30 March 2017
- As Field Engineer, you are company's main interface for our customers for the implementation of our products, whereby you apply your technical know-how for the actual installation and work
- with internal and external stakeholders for the integration with customer systems.
- In this position, you have the chance to interact with all parts of the company (during pre-sales, implementation and post-sales) and contribute to the development of the customer operations department.
- This position reports directly to the Chief Operations Officer.
- You are responsible for the implementation of company software solutions, which can be on customer infrastructure or on our cloud infrastructure.
- You are the interface towards the customer during the implementation, and you interact with our software development team to integrate the company software solutions with customer
- You provide training to the end-users upon installation of the product.
- You support the sales team in the pre-sales phase, based on your deep technical knowledge of the products.
- After implementation, you remain available to customers for further support.
- Engineering degree in computer science or equivalent through experience, with strong hands-on technical abilities
- Experience in project management methodologies (eg Prince2)
- Excited to work in a fast-paced, intense, rapidly expanding company
- Ability to manage time well and meet multiple deadlines in a sometimes hectic environment
- Strong understanding of Information Security and Network Architecture, with system administrator skills, knowledge of virtualization and firewall configuration
- You are familiar with Mirth Connect and HL7 protocol
- You understand how a Java environment and web applications work
- You can set up and maintain MySQL and SQL Server databases.
- You are fluent in English and French, other languagues are a plus.
- W e operate in an international environment, so you have the ability to travel on a regular basis.
What do we offer you
- Our company offers, on top of a complete compensation package including stock options, an exciting and challenging start-up work environment where trust, recognition, ambition, freedom and joy are key values.
- Considering the fast growth of the company, our company also offers attractive career evolution perspectives.
- Flexibility in working hours and location are key for a good work-life balance.
- Our company is a Belgium-based digital health start-up company specialized in the development of integrated tele-monitoring software solutions for chronic disease management.
- The initial focus of our company are patients with chronic heart failure (CHF) and cardiac arrhythmia, equipped with Cardiac Implanted Electronic Devices (CIED) for Cardiac Rhythm Management (CRM).
- Our company's unified vendor independent software platform addresses the daily pain of cardiologists and nurses who have to manage hybrid tele-monitoring solutions from different implant vendors, and makes patient tele-monitoring significantly more efficient.
- The solution will subsequently be extended to other chronic disease domains integrating a wide range of tele-monitored medical devices.