This job is currently Archived,
Field Based Market Access Manager - Algeria
Novo Nordisk (company)
Posted on : 04 April 2017
- We are at the forefront of scientific research and we share a passion to change the lives of patients, we are always looking for talented people who want to join us in this effort.
- If you have a accounting background come to join us in making a difference
About the department
- Algeria belongs to our company's International Operations Business Area and is one of the largest and most dynamic affiliate in IO.
- An opportunity as Accounting Officer is open in our company.
- The role is essential to the success of a growing strategic subsidiary for our company.
- You will report directly to Market access and Public Affairs Director.
- As Field market access Manager you will be traveling in all the countries visiting payers at different level to execute in the field the affiliate Market access plan based on local needs.
- You will drive market access communication build and maintain collaboration and partnerships with key external stakeholders.
- You will collaborate closely with internal stakeholders in marketing, medical and sales to drive aligned and tactical actions for market access.
- The position require more than 50 % time on the field
- You have a scientific background
- You have 5 years of experience in the pharma industry with 2 years in similar role
- You have experience in building relationships or networks with health care decision makers , governments, payers, insurers, policy makers and other
- You have experience on people management
- Proven leadership and decision-making ability
- You must think strategically and have excellent abilities in project management and negotiation.
- Fluency in English, French and Arabic is required.
Working with Us:
- We have been changing Diabetes since 1923.
- If you are ready to help us strengthen our position as an innovative pioneer and respected industry leader, we encourage you to join us and make the most of your talent.