Field Automation Specialist - Switzerland
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Join the market leader! Work in an international and dynamic environment, share our success!
- Our company is a leading company in the fast growing global life science supply industry.
- We are specialized in the development, production and distribution of automation solutions for laboratories in the market segments life sciences, clinical diagnostics and forensics.
- Founded in Switzerland in 1980, the company has manufacturing, research and development sites in Europe and North America and maintains a global sales and service network in 52 countries.
- You will have the unique opportunity to make an active contribution to the successful further development of our company.
- To complete our Italian organization we are seeking an ambitious, customer- and results oriented
Field Automation Specialist
- Our company's Field Services Organization is comprised of highly skilled, motivated and customer focused professionals that are technical experts on company’s product suite.
- As a Field Service Engineer, working for an industry leader, you'll join a global team of engineers that are committed to ensuring company’s legendary service for our customers who utilize our scientific instrumentation and software.
- In this role, you'll have the opportunity to provide technical expertise on company’s innovative product suite for multiple customer laboratories spanning across the Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences, Chemical Materials, Clinical, Food, Environmental, Forensics, Academia and Government industries.
- In this position you are responsible for service, installation problem diagnosis, preventive maintenance, and train our customers on the use and maintenance of our equipment. Sharing information obtained from unique problems or specialized training's with the rest of your team and within the company is as important as keeping records of service calls and other service documentation.
- You have a degree in life science (biology, chemistry or similar) or engineering and preferably experience of service and application support or operation of laboratory equipment. To be successful in this position you need to be well organized and have strong analytical skills.
- With your excellent communication skills in Italian and English you can effectively interact with our customers as well as with your team.
- You are self-motivated, have excellent interpersonal skills, and enjoy working independently as well as part of a team.
- You have a valid driver’s license and are willing to regularly travel across all over the territory.
- If you are a proactive, enthusiastic and enjoy working in an international and dynamic company.
- Our company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.