Field Application Specialist Tissue Diagnostics - Belgium
As an Application Specialist you are responsible for:
- The relationship with our customers of the pathological labs
- Starting and following-up of our clients' systems
- Execute protocol optimisations
- Programming of equipment, adaptations according to customer expectations
- Supervising the necessary methods and / or device equations
- Provide training in the RDB training centre or at the customer
- Developing a training schedule and preparation of training manuals for assigned systems
- Performing software updates
- Ensuring and maximizing customer satisfaction
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development.
You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies.
Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
- You have at minimum a Bachelor in Medical/Biomedical Laboratory Technology, or equivalent in experience;
- You already have at least 5 years of experience in support function or experience in Medical/Biomedical Laboratory Technology, experience within a Pathology Lab is a strong asset;
- Trilingual: Dutch, English and French;
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint
- You have good communication and educational skills;
- You are very client-oriented;
- Detail-oriented and carry out more complex tasks with a lot of attention (troubleshooting)
- Orderly and meticulous in collecting and storing the information entrusted to you. You know and apply the existing procedures in this area;
- You have a high sense of responsibility in order to achieve the company's objectives, while respecting its vision and values.