This job is currently Archived,
Field Application Scientist Boston United States,
Posted on : 03 June 2017
Job Description :
- Influential FAS position supporting Drug Discovery Reagents and Multimode Detection products in the New England/Eastern Canada regions.
- Enhance customer base by demonstrating technologies and providing scientific insight.
- Support customer adoption of company technologies by providing demonstrations and application development.
- Assist account managers in closing large and influential opportunities.
- Work at a scientific level with customers to maximize their experimental quality and robustness.
Job Requirements :
- 3+ years in a laboratory setting performing drug discovery research, HTS, immunoassays and assay development.
- Experience with company reagents and instrumentation is preferred.
- Prior industry experience is preferred but not required.
- Good teaching skills, clear communication ability, capacity to effectively provide consultation, and proven ability and willingness to present in front of large groups are all required. Passion to stay current with new technologies and applications in the life science market is essential.
- BS in the life sciences is required (PhD is preferred).
Boston MA US
Find a Job Find Candidates