This job is currently Archived,
Fermentation Operator, Supply Operations - United States
Posted on : 08 May 2017
A brighter future
- We work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact.
- We use science to advance industries, and as part of Research, Innovation and Supply, you will help find the biological answers and build the new businesses that can pave the way for a brighter future.
Fermentation Operator, Supply Operations
- We are currently looking for a Fermentation Operator to perform all aspects of work related to fermentation processes as well as operation of lab and/or commercial scale fermenters, accessory equipment and downstream processing equipment.
- As a Fermentation Operator you will produce production materials, conduct a variety of tests and procedures of an advanced, technically complex nature; prepares data and/or samples under detailed and controlled protocol parameters, in a laboratory and production plant setting.
- Minimum technical diploma in Microbiology or related field
- Basic knowledge of the use and maintenance of laboratory facilities and/or equipment
- Ability to collect and process research data and accurately record findings
- Ability to follow Standard Operating Procedures
- Must be able to set up and operate on various types of lab equipment and production equipment.
- Our company is the world leader in biological solutions.
- Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives.
- As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bio-innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future.
- Our company is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
- All employment decisions are based on business needs without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability or veteran status.