Federated Multi-Cloud Data Processing - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Federated multi-cloud data storage, processing and analytics
- Decentralized approaches to data stream processing, background analytics and interactive queries
- Federated data systems with heterogeneous data storage technologies including SQL and NoSQL.
- Performance-aware and security-aware decentralization of data management.
- a master in computer science (or equivalent),
- an analytical mind and technically skilled,
- optionally some industry experience,
- and fluent English communication skills,
- a supportive and collaborative team in which you can develop know-how and expertise in state-of-the-art technologies,
- the opportunity to build up research and innovation skills that are essential for a future career in industrial as well as academic research and development environments,
- support in the further development of your competences to analyze strategic research problems and to architect and evaluate innovative solutions with industrial applicability,
- an international and multicultural working environment.
- This position is open for junior and senior researchers, including Project Collaborators, PhD students and Post-docs.
- This research position can definitely lead to a PhD trajectory in computer science, but this is not a mandatory track for candidates interested to apply for this position.