- Assist in a number of different areas on the farms: poultry houses (brooding and production), egg processing, packing, house recycles.
- Operate sanitizing machine, sort, inspect, load, candle, and grade eggs.
- Following biosecurity standards, re-inspect and pack eggs according to packing standard operating procedures (SOPs) and/or special customer instruction.
- Maintain bird weights and condition; gather eggs.
- Monitor food, water and temperature levels.
- Participate in hatching, blood tests, bird sales, debeaking, dubbing.•Remove dead birds.
- Accurately complete required record-keeping documents/forms.
- Perform general housekeeping duties and basic maintenance of equipment.
- Handle supplies.
- Adhere to bio-security procedures in the performance of all duties.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
Experience: At least 1 year experience working in our company SPAFAS farms
An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above.
Certification/Licensure: Valid Driver's License
Other: Demonstrated accuracy in record keeping; Must be available to work any day of the week; Must be able to read, write, and speak English fluently.