Facility Manager - Netherlands
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- We are looking for a service oriented Facility Manager with experience in GMP for our Operations department in The Netherlands.
The Facility Manager:
- Is responsible for performing and managing all facility related activities in our R&D laboratories and GMP production facility.
- This includes ordering/ receiving goods & services, stock control, building and utilities maintenance, waste flows, equipment maintenance, etc.;
- Manages the costs associated with maintenance of equipment and facilities, including both the services performed in-house and services contracted to suppliers and service providers;
- Is responsible for developing and implementing continuous facilities improvement programs;
- Serves as the organizational “owner” of the inventory management system, and is accountable for the on-going Quality Management System and GMP compliance;
- Maintains complete equipment, building, and infrastructure documentation including up-to-date drawings, specification, operating instructions, and maintenance records.
- Has full responsibility for activities performed by the Assistant Facilities.
- A Bachelor degree in Engineering or related area;
- 5 years of facility management/equipment related experience in a pharmaceutical environment, managing all phases of operation in compliance with regulations/permits;
- Working knowledge of GMP regulatory requirements and Quality Management processes;
- Good communication skills with good command of the English language (written and spoken).
- Hands-on mentality.
- You are enthusiastic and comfortable in a dynamic environment.
- You can work both in a team and individually.
- You communicate clearly at all levels; you can get your thoughts, ideas and knowledge across in a helpful way.
- You enjoy both hands-on and theoretical work.
- Your planning and organization skills allow you to have an overview of the necessary work and you are able to meet deadlines.