Facilities Technician - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Provide technical support for all plant facilities.
- Emphasis on maintenance,cross-functional involvement, procurement, safety and environmental compliance, vendor management and related documentation.
- This position will get direction from the Manufacturing Leader and have input to the facility budget.
- Ensures compliance with BD quality systems, policies, procedures and practices and all local, state, federal and BD safety regulations, policies and procedures.
- Coordinate maintenance activities. Create and modify PM plans. Compose any required purchase requisitions.
- Perform minor carpentry work including repairing walls, painting, assembling shelving, etc as directed.
- Monitor and report on main Facilities operations, including compressed air systems, HVAC systems, vacuum systems and utilities usage. Coordinates janitorial services and pest control services. Periodic clean-up of construction debris or plumbing issues, etc.
- Coordinate and performs furniture and cubicle configurations, minor remodel or reconfiguration projects.
- Liaison with building landlord on any Common Area Maintenance issues including roof leaks, snow removal and landscaping issues.
- Comply with all local BD quality policies, procedures, and practices through consistent application of sound quality assurance principles.
- Ensure Contractors are trained and comply with safety regulations, GMP's and required internal procedures. Assisting all contractors when on site.
- Input into the development of future budget needs.
- Support site inspections by fire department, water department etc.
- Read and interpret drawings, specifications, and building codes. Maintain and update all operations and maintenance logs and plans. Provides drawing and documentation support for department.
- Assist in troubleshooting of manufacturing equipment as needed. Including machine alignments and installing spare parts.