Facilities Project Manager III - United States
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
What you'll be doing:
- Lead all aspects of corporate facility construction projects.
- Primary implementation of design and construction projects for new and existing buildings as leader of a team of internal and external subject matter experts.
- Primary duties include budget and schedule development and monitoring, contractor/vendor selection and coordination, project permitting, internal and external communications, and project reporting for a broad range of facility types including labs, offices, and diverse manufacturing environments.
- The single point of responsibility for the planning and delivery of all major construction projects for new and modified facilities around the globe.
- Guide junior project managers and on-site facility managers in all project delivery methods.
- Perform project feasibility studies including scope, schedule and budget reviews.
- Develop and implement processes for delivery of projects in a consistent manner across the Global Portfolio with oversight from Facilities management.
- Oversight of the project permitting process.
- Negotiation of business terms of commercial construction contracts.
- Development and monitoring of project budgets and schedules.
What you need for this role:
- Demonstrated ability to analyze complex problems and develop recommended actions.
- Strong understanding of construction practices, technologies and systems.
- Proven track record of meeting project requirements and deadlines.
- High degree of professionalism, organizational astuteness and ability to develop effective relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Bachelor Degree in Architecture or Engineering; Master Degree in Architecture or Project Management a plus.
- Demonstrated familiarity with the conventions and terms of commercial construction contracts, drawings and specifications.
- 7+ years of corporate or commercial project management experience.
- PMP Certified desired.
- Background in design, engineering and/or construction.
- Commercial Property Management experience a plus.
- Fluent in budgeting and financial management concepts for real estate.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including MS Project, Excel and Access.
- Proficient in use of AutoCAD.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive pay and great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and more.
- Opportunities for growth and training.
- Stability of a profitable 60+ year old company.
- Great work environment.
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
To all recruitment agencies: Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Staffing Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
- Job Location
- Hercules, California, United States
- Facilities Management (10132)
- Position Type