Our company l is a leading healthcare business with sales in excess of £300 million, over 900 employees and an ambition to be one of the leading players in the supply of own and 3rd party products and services to the healthcare sector.
Our company is focused on driving organic growth in its existing businesses and identifying new acquisition opportunities that strengthen and expand its product range, broaden its geographical reach and improve its business.
Our company operates across three key divisions - Medical Devices, Pharma and Logistics:
- Medical Devices is the leading player in sales, marketing and distribution of medical devices and consumables in Ireland with a rapidly developing position in Britain. Company's broad range of medical devices encompasses areas such as woundcare, urology, procedure packs, critical care (anaesthesia, endovascular, cardiology, and IV access), diagnostics, orthopaedics and neurology.
- Logistics is a leading provider of value added logistics services, providing innovative stock management and distribution services to hospitals and healthcare brand owners/manufacturers focused on delivering products and services across theaters, wards, and home care setting .
- Pharma sells markets and distributes innovative and generic pharma products in Ireland and Britain through the hospital, pharmacy and homecare channels. Our company Pharma's portfolio of own and third party pharmaceuticals encompasses a range of therapy areas including oncology, antibiotics, pain management, haematology, respiratory, addiction and emergency medicine.
- Our company is a fast-moving ambitious business with an active focus on acquisition.
- Fault finding, service and repair of medical equipment
- Organising and scheduling service and repair calls
- Arranging appointments and visits with service users
- Monitoring and managing outstanding call list
- Updating IT service and repair system
- Requisitioning spare parts with procurement team
- Managing own spare part stock
- Attending training courses as required
- Review of process and equipment maintenance documentation and SOPs as necessary
- Carry out all activities in compliance with company, EHS & regulatory requirements
- Participate in Cross-Functional teams, as necessary
- Ensure compliance with all quality, health & safety, company and customer site regulations
- Work in accordance with Work Instructions, Safe Working Practices and Method Statements ensuring relevant paperwork is completed in an accurate timely manner
Qualifications and Experience:
- A full, clean driving License
- Previous experience in a similar role, ideally in a service environment
- MS Office skills desirable
- Pleasant, confident manner and good verbal and written communications skills
- Articulate, courteous with a friendly manner
- Capability of working on own initiative without close supervision as well as a member of a team
- Strong internal & external customer focus
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines and manage a multitasking environment
- Occasional requirements to work beyond normal working hours and to travel to other Fannin sites will be expected.
- You will be expected to attend internal & external training courses
- Shift work and out of hours will be a requirement.
- Excellent remuneration package commensurate with experience will apply