This job is currently Archived,
Expert (m/f) Molecular Biology for Analytical Study Director (m/f) - Germany
Posted on : 18 July 2017
- As one of the most rapidly growing biotechnology companies in Europe, we’re working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases.
- Over 500 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future. You too can become a pioneer!
- Here, you’ll achieve greatness. As a part of our lighthouse project IVAC, you will soon take the next critical step with us.
- You will become a worldwide forerunner in the development of a completely new type of immunotherapy against cancer using individualized tumor vaccines.
Your duties in detail:
- You will be responsible for the analysis of human specimens in the context of clinical testing and ensure that all laboratory work is performed in accordance with the effective operating procedures.
- For this purpose, you will create test schedules, ensure that all effective regulations are observed, and communicate with clients and sponsors.
- In this context, you will be responsible for the full and correct documentation of all primary data and guarantee that all deviations to test schedules are documented, checked and evaluated according to quality and reliability.
- Additionally, the control of laboratory automation and database systems are also part of your duties.
- Last but not least, you will work closely with our development departments on the continuous process optimization and the implementation of new instruments and analytical methods.
What you have to offer.
- Successfully completed degree (Master) in molecular biology, biochemistry or biotechnology or completed vocational training as a laboratory technician (e.g. equivalent to the German pharmaceutical, medical or biological technical assistant qualifications – MTA, BTA) (m/f) or completed degree (Bachelor) in natural sciences and at least two years of professional experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Knowledge and experience in bioanalytical methods (DNA/RNA extraction, PCR, NGS) and working with human materials as a part of clinical studies
- Knowledge of the relevant GxP requirements for analytical tests
- Good English skills and a good grasp of general technical issues
- Accurate and independent work