Expert (m/f) Cell Biology for Analytical Study Director Biosampling - Germany
- Everyone achieves greatness at our company.
- As one of the most rapidly growing biotechnology companies in Europe, we’re working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases.
- Over 500 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future.
- You too can become a pioneer! Here, you’ll achieve greatness.
- At our company you will work with us to develop cutting-edge immunotherapies against cancer.
- You will coordinate all laboratory procedures, thus creating the basis for our study analyses.
Your duties in detail:
- You will ensure that all lab work—including the isolation of lymphocytes from whole blood samples and RNA and DNA extraction from tissue samples—is performed and documented according to instructions and the current study protocol.
- You will also supervise the receipt and dispatch of samples to and from analytical laboratories.
- Of course, you will optimize existing methods and create standard operating procedures (SOPs) as well.
- In addition, you will coordinate arrangements between laboratory and sponsor.
- Last but not least, you will be responsible for the care and maintenance of laboratory equipment.
What you have to offer.
- Completion of scientific technical training as a biology lab technician, MTA, BTA (m/f) or completed degree in cell-biology or a related area
- Several years of experience in the technical management of a laboratory
- Experience in bioanalytical methods and working with human materials in clinical studies
- Ideally, experience in a GxP environment
- Advanced english skills as well as a conscientiously, accurate and independent work with organizational skills