Expert Automation - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- As development opportunity for our talented individuals, we are opening a Head of automation Engineering role for our site.
- We are looking for someone with a strong technical background who is able to manage the Automation Engineering department and interact with a variety of both internal and external stakeholders.
- To strengthen our Local Sites Engineering, we are looking to fill the position of Head of Automation Engineering.
- Create strong relationship with many internal and external stakeholders.
- Implement Automation strategy through Belgium manufacturing and administrative plants.
- Act as major resource manager a local strategic projects.
As a ‘curiovative’ person and Head of Automation Engineering you will contribute by:
- Support local manufacturing technically to achieve manufacturing objectives.
- Drive Automation engineering team on projects and local support.
- Provide Engineering expertise to stakeholders.
- Manage project and support priorities and allocated resources.
- 2nd line Trouble shooting to support company Belgium sites.
- Project Management where appropriate.
- Master’s Degree required.
- GMP regulated environment knowledge, strong automation and IT technology background (Siemens (PCS7, STEP 7, WinCC), Wonderware (InTouch, ArchestrA), Rockwell, Industrial network).
- Engineering Team management.
- Understanding of business needs.
- Ability to work through internal and external networks.
- Significant experience in project and people management.
- Communication skills, team player, influences, cross functional player, leadership, motivation.
- Autonomous, customer oriented, problem solving oriented, pragmatic.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to balance efficiently multiple priorities.
Job Segment: Engineer, Pharmaceutical, Engineering, Science