This job is currently Archived,
Experienced Software Developer Digital Solutions (m/f) Munich Germany,
Posted on : 10 February 2017
- As a member of the Software Excellence Center you will participate in the development, extension and maintenance of our innovative Microscopy Software Platform
- Our company supporting a wide range of highly successful system products in light- and electron microscopy.
- we excel in leading edge science as well as in industrial markets and excite our customers worldwide.
- With up to date development tools you will contribute to the development of innovative software products significantly extending our current product portfolio
- Realizing workflow solutions generating actionable information for customer applications in biomedical, materials science, industrial and raw materials markets you will mainly work on the middle and higher business logic layers as well as the user interface of a modern multi-layered architecture
- Be responsible for all aspects and stages of professional software development: specification, concepts, design, implementation, documentation, tests
- Work in an interdisciplinary team of experts and an international environment on our excellent products in close cooperation with project managers, product managers and software testers
- An university degree in computer sciences, informatics or a comparable qualification
- You are highly motivated team player excited to work on Microsoft Windows based commercial software development projects in mixed teams of 5 to 20 developers, testers, product managers and architects
- At least 3 years of professional experience in a commercial environment with the development of Microsoft Windows applications with C#, .NET, WPF, XAML, multi-threading, Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server, MVVM application design concepts
- Interest and ideally some experience in microscopy, biomedical sciences or materials science
- A result-oriented, reliable, efficient and structured workstyle as well as a development approach that timely delivers high quality products
- Willingness to work with and test your applications on complex systems consisting of hardware and software
- Very good communication and language skills in English and at least B1 level German knowledge
- Our company is one of the global leaders in the optical and optoelectronic industries and has been contributing to technological progress for 170 years.
- Our company develops and distributes lithography optics, measuring technology, microscopes, medical technology, eyeglass lenses, camera and cine lenses, binoculars and planetarium technology.
Munich Bavaria Germany
Find a Job Find Candidates