This job is currently Archived,
Experienced scientist or QMS Professional for quality within R&D Søborg Denmark,
Novo Nordisk (company)
Posted on : 04 April 2017
- We are looking for an employee who wants to maintain, develop and secure compliance to the Quality Management System (QMS) in the Research & Development area in a large health care company.
- Can you with an open minded attitude argue for adhering to the requirements covering QMS,Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and other requirements internally as well as externally?
About the department
- The Senior QMS Professional position is placed in R&D QA, which has the quality responsibility in major parts of R&D including the Global Research Unit.
- R&D QA works with quality activities including QA responsibilities across R&D units, and has responsibilities within maintenance of QMS and quality improvement activities.
- The main responsibility as Senior QMS Professional is to have strong focus on continuous maintenance and improvement of quality.
- This includes quality training, support to stakeholders, participation/follow-up on audits and management of minor quality projects.
- Review of documents and QA approval of quality records are also important parts of the job.
- You will take an active role as the QA and QMS supporter in R&D globally and travel will, to a limited extent, be part of the job.
- Our stakeholders primary regulatory requirements are QMS, GCP and health care requirements.
- Together with the team and the stakeholders, you will be able to influence the quality mind-set within R&D at our company.
- If you find challenges like this exciting and inspiring, you may be our new Senior QMS Professional.
- In return, we supply a working environment with a highly qualified team and ambitious colleagues with a passion for quality mind-set.
- You hold a scientific academic degree or equivalent and at least 5 years of scientific experience within a health care company.
- The job requires proficiency in English and excellent communication, coordination and planning skills.
- It is an advantage if you are process oriented and has worked with QMS, GCP and/or QA before, but most important is your interest in QA and QMS support.
- You will cooperate with other types of professionals and international cultures, and personal flexibility is a must.
- You are robust and have strong interpersonal skills.
- You must have a strong quality mind-set, but take a pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- You are a team player who thrives with working across departments in an international organisation.
Working with us:
- Your skills, dedication and ambition help us change lives for the better.
- In exchange, we offer you an opportunity to work with extraordinary talent and benefit from a range of possibilities for professional and personal development.
Find a Job Find Candidates