Experienced Scientific Writer - Netherlands
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- The scientific communication team is responsible for our company’s in- and external scientific communication.
- The scientific writer contributes to multidisciplinary international project teams.
- As a scientific writer, you will guide all aspects of scientific communication of ground-breaking new medicines.
- You are directly involved in scientific communication for diverse projects: writing of scientific papers and reviews, contribute to scientific presentations, writing of reports and regulatory documents based on pre-clinical experiments, contribute to patent applications.
- You will provide scientific support for our product discovery, development and technology projects.
- You work with internal and external parties in project and expert teams.
- You contribute to the identification of new targets for our company’s pipeline through literature and database searches, and by keeping up to date with the field of antibody therapeutics.
- You have a passion for- and proven expertise in scientific writing.
- You are able to write scientifically correct, sharp and sparkling documents that fit the target audience.
- You are able to capture the essence of scientific data and translate these into papers.
- You are flexible in that you are able to adapt your writing style to the target medium ranging from the lay press to regulatory documentation and high-profile scientific publications
- You are focused on achieving goals that are important for the team and our organization.
- You are pro-active, take initiative and responsibility, enjoy working in a team and inspire others with your enthusiasm.
- You have a PhD in science with expertise in immunology, antibody biology and/or oncology and a strong talent in writing of scientific documents.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English.
- You pay attention to detail and self-reflect on the quality of your work.
- You are capable of working on several projects in parallel and prioritize appropriately.
- You are able to work in an agile and fast-paced organization
- Work experience in a (biotechnology) company in a similar position is an advantage.
- Our commitment to bringing new medicines to the market to improve patients’ lives is a strong motivation for employees at our company.
- Our aim is to foster a culture of excellence and innovation where employees are focused on clear priorities and are passionate about innovation.
- We work cross-functionally and internationally as one team to gain the most from all competencies.
- Our employees work with determination and with respect for each other to achieve our tasks and common goals.
- We give individuals and teams the autonomy to drive development of innovative products and solutions, knowing that integrity is a core value throughout our company.