This job is currently Archived,
Experienced QA Professional seeking new challenges Bagsværd Denmark,
Novo Nordisk (company)
Posted on : 04 April 2017
- Do you possess a high level understanding of Quality Assurance (QA)?
- And do you want to try something different?
- Are you motivated by working together with stakeholders from many different areas in our company?
- If so, we can offer a challenging and exciting job opportunity as Quality Assurance Professional for Finance, Legal and Investment Relations (FLIR).
About the department
- Product Supply (PS) Compliance Management Support is a team of 14 very dedicated employees.
- Our focus is to support Product Supply in ensuring a cost efficient compliance level within business and IT processes.
- We design, implement, support and continuously improve quality related business and IT processes across Product Supply in close cooperation with colleagues from the organisation, Corporate Quality (CQ) and Corporate IT.
- We are project managers for cross organisational projects in Product Supply worldwide and QA for Support Functions in Product Supply, Product Supply Quality (PSQ) and for GMP related activities in FLIR.
- As QA Professional in PS Compliance Management Support you will be responsible for Quality Assurance of GMP related activities within FLIR.
- An important part of that role is to advice on GMP regulation and company Quality Management System.
- You will be approving Service Level Agreements, incidents and change requests.
- You will also be responsible for supporting the organisation before, during and after GMP related audits and inspections.
- These tasks you will do in closely collaboration with colleagues from CQ, production sites in PS, Development Chemistry, Manufacturing and Control (CMC) and FLIR to support FLIR in ensuring compliance.
- You will work in a dynamic and challenging environment, sometimes including short deadlines, and with a high degree of independent decisions.
- You will have colleagues with specialist knowledge in the department and across PS, CMC and FLIR with whom you can seek advice in complex matters.
- You have an academic background within Engineering, Pharmacy or similar with +3 years of experience (e.g. as QA in a production site).
- IT and/or ITQA experience is preferred but not required.
- Due to the large stakeholder landscape, excellent collaboration and communication skills are a prerequisite.
- As a person you have a high drive, are proactive and motivated by finding solutions to unusual problems by seeking knowledge and advice from colleagues within CQ, PS, CMC and FLIR.
- You thrive in a dynamic environment with changing priorities, while staying focused on details and managing strict deadlines.
- You are able to work in an independent and structured manner.
- To be successful in this position, you need to be able to build strong relationship with colleagues across the organisation and at different organisational levels, from colleagues on shop floor to higher management.
- You must be fluent in Danish and English, both written and oral.
- We offer a very exciting job with excellent professional and personal development opportunities among highly competent colleagues in a positive working environment.
Working with Us:
- Your skills, dedication and ambition help us to change lives for better.
- In exchange we offer you an opportunity to work with extraordinary talents and benefits from a range of possibilities for professional and personal development.
Find a Job Find Candidates