Experienced HR Generalist/ HR Manager M/F - France
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is a global leader focused on improving human and environmental health.
- We make a difference everyday – helping scientists, clinicians and governments detect earlier and more accurately to improve the health and safety of people and the environment.
- Our solutions range from enabling the discovery of more effective diagnostics and therapies, to making sure that the food we eat, the water we drink, and our environment are safe from contaminants. Join us to make a difference today!
- Our company is currently looking for a France based experienced HR Generalist/Country HR Manager M/F.
- The HR Generalist/Country HR Manager will provide Human Resources (HR) Leadership through effective business partnering, organization development and HR generalist skills.
- This role requires a solid and matured HR experience in order to drive HR strategy together with the business/function and demonstrate functional excellence in Employee Relations, Talent Management, Staffing, Performance Management, Organization Development, Compensation and other HR functional areas to support the growth of the business.
- The HR Manager should be able to work autonomously as a HR Business Partner understanding the local market and collaborating strongly with the management inside and outside of France.
Main responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Implement HR processes (new & existing) that support site activities identifying strategic staffing goals and HR policies and practices
- Manage local labor relations - Works Councils, Health & Safety committee, Unions
- Manage and be involved in recruitment and selection activities when required
- Successfully liaise with business leaders, functional leaders and HR support functions such as Recruitment, Talent & Development, Compensation, etc… to advance organizational performance within the international matrix environment
- Effectively resolve employee relations issues within all legal and compliance guidelines, statutes and company Leadership Values
- Drive various HR projects to successful completion within a timely manner
- Provide coaching and guidance to managers
Your profile - qualifications, experience, personality:
- Master's degree or equivalent in Human Resources Management
- Strong, strategic HR business partnering experience in a matrix organization is a strong plus
- Experienced and knowledgeable HR Generalist (5 to 10 years’ experience) with a strong focus on works councils
- Vast knowledge of employment law and legislation
- Keen to drive process excellence in HR: experience in practicing, improving and implementing HR processes (new & existing)
- Organized & collective, drives change, structured, self-starter, open to new ideas, brings initiatives, action & business orientated