Experienced Clinical Research Associate (CRA) - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- You will have ownership of the projects.
- We are a small sized CRO with a family feel.
- We value initiative and encourage your growth through continuous development.
- We support you to find a balance between your professional and personal lives.
What do you offer:
- Master’s degree in a scientific or (para)medical discipline
- Minimum 2- 3 year of monitoring experience in clinical research in Belgium and/or The Netherlands
- Professional proficiency in Dutch, French and English
- Good knowledge of international guidelines ICH-GCP & relevant local regulations
- Willing and able to travel in Benelux
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Team player and flexible
What we offer :
- A permanent position
- Minimum 0,8 FTE
- An attractive salary package, including daily allowance, company car, hospitalization insurance and group insurance
- Possibility to work home-based (1-2 days per week)
- Flexible working environment.