Experienced Administrative Assistant in Global Development - Denmark
- Are you motivated by the opportunity to combine your administrative skills with an eye for process optimization?
- Then you may be the person we are looking for as experienced Administrative Assistant to the biostatistics area in our company.
- In Global Development, we are responsible for managing clinical drug development worldwide, securing that the process lives up to uniform global standards, regulations and business ethics.
- We work in global project teams with focus on delivering viable products that make a difference to patients and ultimately benefit society.
About the department
- It consists of approximately 150 employees, primarily Statisticians and Statistical Programmers, distributed across two areas and eleven departments.
- It is responsible for statistical and programming support to the development of medicine.
- It is a very dynamic and well-functioning area with many stakeholders within the Danish organisation and across borders to our sister departments in India, Japan and China, and our outsourcing partners in India, UK, Germany and US.
- As Administrative Assistant, you will be part of a team consisting of six assistants supporting the area.
- You will have full responsibility for your own tasks but will also work closely with your assistant colleagues.
- The administrative job covers a broad range of tasks, e.g. booking of travel and settling of travel expenses, purchase, seminar and meeting booking and planning, registrations in SAP, update of personnel binders, on-boarding of new employees, monthly budget follow-up and general administrative assistance to the department managers and employees in the area.
- You will be responsible for supporting two to three departments covering approximately 30-45 employees.
- You will work in a challenging environment with on-going personal and professional development.
- You are a team player, responsible, pro-active, and coordinating.
- You continuously have focus on optimization and streamlining processes.
- You have an eye on the details, as well as the big lines.
- You are an initiator and like new challenges.
- You can handle simultaneous tasks and are able to complete them, even when you are busy.
- You are engaged, positive and willing to actively contribute to the department.
- You have at least 5 year experience from a similar position handling administrative tasks including budget planning and follow up in SAP.
- You are an experienced IT user, familiar with Microsoft Office and therefore fully versed in Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- The job requires proficiency in Danish and English.
Working with Us:
- We strive for excellence.
- As a world leader in diabetes care and a major player in haemostasis management, growth hormone therapy and hormone replacement therapy,
- We offer our employees opportunities for continuous growth.