Executive / Sr. Executive - Quality Control - Malaysia
Are you looking for a challenge within a dynamic global organisation or a German family business? At B. Braun you can find both. For more than 175 years and counting, B. Braun is amongst the world's top healthcare companies operating in 64 countries, with over 55,000 experts networking their knowledge every day. You can thrive in this strong culture of continuous exchange. Become a part of the B. Braun family and share your expertise. Together we improve healthcare.
- Coordinate the day-to-day activities of a team of Quality Assurance Operators who check, test, and inspect raw materials, goods in process and finished goods.
- Monitor the performance of equipment and processes; identify, troubleshoot and resolve scheduling problems in order to maintain efficient operations.
- Prepare activity and progress reports so recurring problems, either with the quality of the product or the reliability of testing procedures, can be identified and addressed.
- Supervise, coach, and mentor team members; prioritize and assign tasks to ensure that the team's resources are used effectively and that work schedules and targets are met.
- Minimum Bachelor ' s Degree with basic working experience.
- Knowledge of ISO 13485.
- FDA 21 CFR Part 820.