Executive/Sr. Executive - Planning - Malaysia
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Are you looking for a challenge within a dynamic global organisation or a German family business? At B. Braun you can find both. For more than 175 years and counting, B. Braun is amongst the world's top healthcare companies operating in 64 countries, with over 55,000 experts networking their knowledge every day. You can thrive in this strong culture of continuous exchange. Become a part of the B. Braun family and share your expertise. Together we improve healthcare.
- Develop and implement production plans to maximize the use of the organization's resources and meet established production specifications and schedules; volume, cost, and wastage targets; and quality standards.
- Use engineering plans, contracts, and production specifications to produce schedules and production plans and estimate the human resources, tools, and equipment needed to manufacture products.
- Monitor production activity and analyze production data so that the flow of materials is timed meet production requirements.
- Adjust schedules to accommodate backlogs, design changes, and material or labor shortages.
- Prepare work orders for production or purchase requests based on production schedules.
- Evaluate production specifications and plant capacity data to determine manufacturing processes and calculate machine and operator loads.
- To plan / purchase the components / raw materials and ensure smooth flow and supply of these materials to production.
- Support production in term of materials planning, inventory control, product loading base on the available capacity and at the same time maintaining the inventory of raw materials and components at the minimum safety level.
- Review materials consumption thru constant tracking, follow up and react accordingly.
- Minimum Bachelor ' s Degree with basic working experience.
- Knowledge of ISO 13485.
- FDA 21 CFR Part 820.