Executive IT Support Specialist Job - United States
Merck & Co., Inc. Kenilworth, N.J., U.S.A. known as Merck in the United States and Canada, is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you. To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork. As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
Provide “White Glove” IT service and support to our senior executive level customers:
- Very strong communication with excellent verbal and written skills. Ability to collaborate with Executives and Service Partners with effectiveness
- Support as a dedicated hands-on technology specialist and cultivate and maintain current and emerging technology resources available to executives.
- Ability to demonstrate ownership and manage incidents from end to end.
- Seasoned professional able to work calmly under pressure and/or challenging conditions
- Able to discretely manage highly confidential/sensitive company and personal information
- Must have a clean history of ethical, honest and professional behavior and understands discrete handling of confidential company information
- Strong relationship building abilities/diplomatic and the ability to handle stress with poise
- Innovative problem solving skills
- Excellent crisis management and critical decision making skills
- Able to work as part of a team to ensure the seamless delivery of white glove service
- HS Diploma Minimum, (Bachelor’s degree a plus)
- 7 + Years’ experience in IT Customer hands-on support (senior executive support a plus)
- Communication/Adaptability/Decision Making/Technical knowledge skills/Stress Tolerance
- Hands-on experience with end user issues pertaining to desktops, laptops, PDA, cell phones, networks, printing, internet etc.
- Microsoft hardware & software (Windows 7 & 10, O365)/Apple hardware & Software/iPhone & iPads
Our employees are the key to our company’s success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives. If you need an accommodation for the application process please email us at email@example.com.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully:
Merck & Co., Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Merck via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Merck. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Merck as a result of the referral or through other means.
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
For more information about personal rights under Equal Employment Opportunity, visit:
EEOC GINA Supplement
Merck is an equal opportunity employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran – proudly embracing diversity in all of its manifestations.
Job: Service Delivery/Management
Job Title:Spclst, Service Delivery/Management
Primary Location: NA-US-PA-North Wales
Other Locations: NA-US-NJ-Branchburg
Employee Status: Regular
Travel: Yes, 15 % of the Time
Number of Openings: 1
Shift (if applicable): 1st
Company Trade Name:Merck
Nearest Major Market: Philadelphia
Job Segment: Animal Health, Veterinary