This job is currently Archived,
Executive Assistant to CVP of Global Regulatory Operations Søborg Denmark,
Novo Nordisk (company)
Posted on : 10 April 2017
- We are seeking an Executive Assistant and Senior Project Manager to the CVP of Global Regulatory Operations.
- Join a fast changing environment where engaged people do their best every day to get our company medicines approved by health authorities across the globe.
- Our people have a unique combination of scientific insight, business understanding and the ability to navigate many agendas and stakeholders.
- In Global Regulatory Operations, we work with all our marketed products, all our development projects and we communicate daily with affiliates worldwide, which makes Global Regulatory Operations a truly interesting place to work but also quite challenging. Are you up for the challenge?
About the department
- You will report directly to the Corporate Vice President (CVP) of Global Regulatory Operations, an area consisting of around 180 employees in Denmark and India.
- The CVP area is responsible for regulatory operational activities from labeling development and management, publishing and submission activities including co-ordination of clinical trial applications, overview of regulatory activities in global markets and IT projects.
- As Executive Assistant to the CVP you will be part of the Regulatory Operations management team.
- In the role as Executive Assistant you will work closely with the CVP on a variety of recurring tasks and special projects.
- You will be part of the center of decisions, where we make sure that the Global Regulatory Affairs organisation is well prepared for the many future opportunities.
- You will be the facilitator of management processes with strategic and organisational impact such as the annual Organisational Review (OR), the Business Goal creation across Regulatory Operations and the Balanced Scorecard process.
- Furthermore, you will work in close collaboration with management in the global RA organisation as well as in headquarters to ensure further optimization of global key regulatory processes.
- You have an academic degree (Master's in Science level or above), preferably within Business Administration, Economics, IT or equivalent.
- You have solid experience (>5 years) and a proven track record of creating business results with cross-organisational impact incl. strategy execution.
- You have strong analytical skills and practical experience with analysing complex issues and you are excellent at working with key stakeholders in identifying optimisation of global regulatory processes. You are result oriented and capable of influencing at all levels of the organisation and have a high level of drive, initiative and a global mind-set. Furthermore, you are independent, ambitious and like to be challenged.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills are required. Lastly, you must be fluent in both written and spoken English.
Working with Us:
- We are an organisation with many international employees and we welcome local as well as non-local applicants.
- We offer an inspiring and ambitious working environment, alongside the flexibility that allows you to influence your own working day.
- We believe that is what stimulates the ingenuity to develop the next generations of cutting-edge treatments.
- Your skills, dedication and ambition help us change lives for the better.
- In exchange, we offer you an opportunity to work with extraordinary talent and benefit from a range of possibilities for professional and personal development.
Find a Job Find Candidates