Executive Assistant to COO and Head of Research, Innovation & Supply - Denmark
- We work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact.
- We use science to advance industries, and as part of Research, Innovation and Supply, you will help find the biological answers and build the new businesses that can pave the way for a brighter future.
Executive Assistant to COO and Head of Research, Innovation & Supply
- We are seeking a new Executive Assistant for COO and Head of Research, Innovation & Supply.
- The Executive Assistant plays a key role that covers a varied mix of tasks with a high strategic and operational impact across the company.
- As Executive Assistant you will be part of a broad range of strategic projects and ongoing COO support activities including; working with the Personal Assistant to manage yearly cycles of Research, Innovation & Supply Leadership Team meetings, designing meeting agendas, preparing materials, and following up on meetings.
- You will also provide executive support to the COO including research, presentation development for internal and external speaking engagements, as well as follow-up on various activities. Additionally, a significant part of the role includes project management, and participation in cross-functional projects.
- It is necessary to work proactively with many different areas within the company to ensure alignment and coordination across the organization.
In this position you need to have:
- A Master’s degree and some years of working experience
- The ability to work effortlessly in both written and spoken English
- Proven project management skills, interest and qualifications in communications
- A business-minded and conscientious approach, and at the same time be able to operate at a strategic level and grasp complex dilemmas quickly
- An ability to navigate within company’s stakeholders, and drive results in a positive and focused way
- Our company is the world leader in biological solutions.
- Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives.
- As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bio innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future.