Executive Assistant (Temporary) - United States
- Our company is the world leader in delivering therapeutics that provide meaningful advances to patients who live with serious and life-threatening rare genetic diseases. We target diseases that lack effective therapies and affect relatively small numbers of patients, many of whom are children.
- These conditions are often inherited, difficult to diagnose, progressively debilitating and have few, if any, treatment options.
- Our company will continue to focus on advancing therapies that are the first or best of their kind.
- Heavy scheduling both internal and off-site meetings
- Ordering lunches, box lunches, so set-up and clear off
- Good follow-up and good recall of events
- Concur expense report processing
- Travel reservations, flights, hotel, etc.
- Sit in on meetings to take minutes, then type up and distribute
- Become familiar with our company procedures and Product Development processes
- At time is fast pace and so must keep on top of things, not letting anything slide
- Must be personable and willing to do whatever needs to be done to get the work done, to meet deadlines, and to keep the department functioning
- Have a professional demeanor and presence, at ease being around senior executives, know how to handle themselves in a professional way
- Must be punctual to work and work in the office Monday to Friday, as they are a temp working from home won’t be possible because of accessing systems.
- Outlook Scheduler, Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Concur (not absolute but nice to have)
- BA or equivalent years of experience