This job is currently Archived,
Executive Assistant (Temporary) San Rafael United States,
Posted on : 19 June 2017
- Our company is the world leader in delivering therapeutics that provide meaningful advances to patients who live with serious and life-threatening rare genetic diseases. We target diseases that lack effective therapies and affect relatively small numbers of patients, many of whom are children.
- These conditions are often inherited, difficult to diagnose, progressively debilitating and have few, if any, treatment options.
- Our company will continue to focus on advancing therapies that are the first or best of their kind.
- Heavy scheduling both internal and off-site meetings
- Ordering lunches, box lunches, so set-up and clear off
- Good follow-up and good recall of events
- Concur expense report processing
- Travel reservations, flights, hotel, etc.
- Sit in on meetings to take minutes, then type up and distribute
- Become familiar with our company procedures and Product Development processes
- At time is fast pace and so must keep on top of things, not letting anything slide
- Must be personable and willing to do whatever needs to be done to get the work done, to meet deadlines, and to keep the department functioning
- Have a professional demeanor and presence, at ease being around senior executives, know how to handle themselves in a professional way
- Must be punctual to work and work in the office Monday to Friday, as they are a temp working from home won t be possible because of accessing systems.
- Outlook Scheduler, Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Concur (not absolute but nice to have)
- BA or equivalent years of experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
San Rafael California
Find a Job Find Candidates