Executive Assistant-Receptionist - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Welcoming and directing all visitors including vendors, clients, job candidates and customers. Acting as a central information point.
- Excellent reception service including operating the switchboard, answer incoming calls for the company.
- Arranging and coordinating meetings, organizing the provision of refreshments, booking meeting rooms and providing administrative support to the team when required.
- Administrative back up of the Internal Sales team making adequate quotes, according to customers’ needs and company rules.
- Trilingual French, English and Dutch or German
- Executive officer bachelor degree (or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job as listed above).
- Requires strong computer skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, Internet).
- Some accounting knowledge is an asset.
- Organized, detail oriented, self-working and flexible.
- Calls for flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
- Taking initiative on requests and inquiries of administrative nature.
- Maintaining solid customer relationships by handling their questions and concerns with speed and professionalism.
- Excellent communication abilities are essential.
- A high responsibilities and various job in a worldwide enterprise and in a young and dynamic environment.
- A long term contract