Executive Assistant (m/f) - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- With around 30,000 people working in approximately 70 countries we are a truly global partner for better health.
- Our company is dedicated to pharmaceutical innovation and tackling diseases for which there is currently no cure.
- We are expanding continuously into new fields of treatment and therapy.
- By always putting people first, we empower employees so everyone can develop to his or her full potential.
- We are looking for colleagues with the right skills and experiences to support us in improving the quality of the most precious thing we know: life.
- Do you want to take part in aninnovativeandpatient-centricjourney?
- Do you want to write a new and ambitious chapter in the history of one of the world’s oldest and largest pharmaceutical company?
- Then the position as Executive Assistant to General Manager is for you!
- Receives visitors and answers telephone calls
- Answers all sorts of (complex) questions of visitors or callers (internal and external), refers the call to the right person
- Receives and distributes correspondence, classifies confidential correspondence timely and accurately
- Makes appointments
- Acts as the “spokesperson” for the director internally
- Performs complex tasks at the request of the director and assists him/her where possible
- Acts as a sounding board for the director
- Supports the manager/director independently by, preparing presentations, letters, controlling data or figures, follow up of data, contracts, administrative support in projects,…
- Provides informative and administrative support to coworkers, visitors, clients, …
- Performs different administrative tasks (follow-up tables, validating invoices, ordering of materials, …)
- Translates complex documents
- Writes reports of meetings
- Copies and classifies timely and accurately
- Plays an active role in (bigger) projects
- Manages the agenda and e-mail inbox of the manager if required to
- Organizes or coordinates meetings (management meetings, new product meetings, business meetings) and follows the document flow before and after a meeting
- Organizes lunches, travel arrangements, contacts embassies, applies for visas, …
- Participates actively in meetings
- Organizes the tasks of the manager
- Bachelor or equivalent combination by education and experience
- Experience as a management/executive assistant of 5 years as a minimum is mandatory
- Excellent spoken and written communication skill
- Understanding of the business and working of the company
- Customer/Market minded
- Showing initiative and Flexibility
- Fluent (written and spoken) in Dutch and French, English is the internal working language