This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 20 March 2017
- With around 30,000 people working in approximately 70 countries we are a truly global partner for better health.
- Our company is dedicated to pharmaceutical innovation and tackling diseases for which there is currently no cure.
- We are expanding continuously into new fields of treatment and therapy.
- By always putting people first, we empower employees so everyone can develop to his or her full potential.
- We are looking for colleagues with the right skills and experiences to support us in improving the quality of the most precious thing we know: life.
- Do you want to take part in aninnovativeandpatient-centricjourney?
- Do you want to write a new and ambitious chapter in the history of one of the world s oldest and largest pharmaceutical company?
- Then the position as Executive Assistant to General Manager is for you!
Responsible for the logistic and administrative support in order to facilitate the daily operation of the director.
Internal and external communication
- Receives visitors and answers telephone calls
- Answers all sorts of (complex) questions of visitors or callers (internal and external), refers the call to the right person
- Receives and distributes correspondence, classifies confidential correspondence timely and accurately
- Makes appointments
- Acts as the spokesperson for the director internally
Administrative and monitoring Support
- Performs complex tasks at the request of the director and assists him/her where possible
- Acts as a sounding board for the director
- Supports the manager/director independently by, preparing presentations, letters, controlling data or figures, follow up of data, contracts, administrative support in projects, &
- Provides informative and administrative support to coworkers, visitors, clients, &
- Performs different administrative tasks (follow-up tables, validating invoices, ordering of materials, &)
- Translates complex documents
- Writes reports of meetings
- Copies and classifies timely and accurately
- Plays an active role in (bigger) projects
Planning and organizing
- Manages the agenda and e-mail inbox of the manager if required to
- Organizes or coordinates meetings (management meetings, new product meetings, business meetings) and follows the document flow before and after a meeting
- Organizes lunches, travel arrangements, contacts embassies, applies for visas, &
- Participates actively in meetings
- Organizes the tasks of the manager
- Bachelor or equivalent combination by education and experience
- Experience as a management/executive assistant of 5 years as a minimum is mandatory
- Excellent spoken and written communication skill
- Understanding of the business and working of the company
- Customer/Market minded
- Showing initiative and Flexibility
- Fluent (written and spoken) in Dutch and French, English is the internal working language
Brussels Brussels Capital Belgium
Find a Job Find Candidates