Executive Assistant, Human Resources - United States
- This position will support the Chief Human Resources Officer and has responsibility to perform a wide variety of executive administrative duties.
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: maintaining important contact lists;
- assisting with expense report submissions and issues; tracking and arranging travel;
- arranging meetings and conferences; maintain appointment schedules and calendars;
- oversee office activities and schedules, write/draft correspondence, archive correspondence, attend management meetings and take minutes, prepare agendas for customer meetings;
- and serve as primary office liaison contact.
- Candidate will work with limited direction and will receive general instructions on new assignments.
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily.
- Conserves executive’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in
- professional societies.
- Update and maintain organization chart for the entire organization.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 7+ years of specialized executive administrative support experience of an increasingly responsible nature.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and must have experience supporting a supervisor at a high level and who travels often.
- Pharma understanding and background is a plus.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Proactive, self-starter who possesses exceptional multi-tasking and communication skills, both oral and written.
- A high level of professionalism, organization, and flexibility are essential.
- This role also requires a friendly, energetic person with high integrity who can represent the management team with professionalism – interacting with peers, colleagues, industry leaders, and corporate executives. Must possess excellent organization skills and exercise strong attention to detail.
- Experience in a highly regulated industry a plus.
- Bio-pharma industry experience preferred.