Executive Assistant - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- our company’s Oncology organization is dedicated to delivering breakthrough innovations that extend and improve the lives of cancer patients worldwide.
- Our team of dauntless, forward-thinking individuals achieves this through an unwavering commitment to supporting accessibility to medicine, providing new therapeutic procedures, and collaborating with governments and payers to ensure that people who need medicines have access to them.
- Our focus is on innovation and launch execution excellence; we translate breakthrough science into innovative medicines that help people with cancer across the globe.
The primary activities include and are not limited to the following:
- General Secretarial/Clerical duties
- Work requires the coordination and performance of multiple tasks while understanding the project principles and technical skills related to own work assignments.
- Work priorities and activities are reviewed with little supervision.
- Produces/completes various work assignments requiring advanced analytical ability, independent judgment, creativity and problem solving skills.
- Schedules complex, multi-leg and international travel
- Supports the use of Team Sites
- Communication Skills must be at a level to effectively interact with company executives and internal/external clients both on-site and remotely to maintain workflow.
- May coordinate special projects within the division/area.
Required: High School Diploma
Preferred: Advanced education or certifications such as (e.g. Certified Administrative Professional, Project Management Professional Certification, Professional in Human Resources Certification)
- Minimum of (8) years Administrative Assistant experience
- Advanced computer skills using MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point etc.) and operation of other peripheral devices
- SAP experience processing: Expense Reports; Purchase Orders and Payment Requests; Vendor Add Forms, as well as the capability to run reports within SAP
- Experience scheduling complex travel arrangements including multi-leg domestic and international travel
- Demonstrated experience with processing of Visas/Passports.
- Advanced secretarial/clerical abilities with a history of high performance
- Documented experience as a strong performer in current and past positions
- Ability to handle and prioritize a large number of simultaneous assignments
- Experience with event planning and coordination
- Extraordinary attention to detail
- Outstanding communication and people skills
- Experience with financial and budget tasks
- Minimum of (3) years Executive Administrative experience supporting senior executives (Sr. Director, Executive Director, VP or above)
- Experience working in the pharmaceutical industry
- Our employees are the key to our company’s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.