This job is currently Archived,
Executive Assistant - United States
Bio Clinica (company)
Posted on : 08 June 2017
- The Executive Assistant is a creative, self-starter that enjoys working in an environment that is performance, mission-driven, metric-driven, and community oriented.
- The ideal individual must demonstrate good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
- The Executive Assistant must demonstrate the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
- The successful candidate possesses a gracious and confident demeanor, be dependable and resourceful, take initiative and be innovative.
- She/he should have the ability to handle complex and confidential situations with the highest level of professionalism.
- This person will work with a wide range of Company employees and stakeholders, so she/he must be able to build internal and external relationships, and be an effective communicator.
Conserves the time of Executive and other leadership staff as assigned by:
- Providing executive administrative support including coordinating, scheduling and organizing meetings (including managing calendars, scheduling/arranging meetings, booking meeting rooms, and sending invitations and reminders when needed), travel (including making travel, hotel and car reservations) and general office activities
- Managing communications and correspondence (phone, voicemail, email, mail), appropriately responding (as needed) and escalating to appropriate colleague’s attention
- Coordinating and recording minutes at meetings
- Following up on project completion, compiling status reports where assigned
- Preparing correspondence
- Supporting preparing, revising and finalizing legal documents
- Reviewing, proofreading and assisting with any company materials, including documents, reports, memos, letters, presentations, forms and other items ensuring accuracy and completeness
- Maintaining an efficient flow of information between all levels of the organization
- Welcoming and providing information to customers, vendors, or guests
- Maintaining relationships with board members, shareholders, customers, outside counsel, and vendors
- Keeping manager(s) advised of current issues
- Maintains customer confidence and protects company by:
- Keeping information confidential
Maintains Quality Service and Departmental Standards by:
- Reading, understanding and adhering to organizational Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Establishing and enforcing departmental standards
- Participating in the modification of company SOPs related to Administration
Contributes to team effort by:
- Exploring new opportunities to add value to organization and departmental processes
- Helping others to accomplish results
- Performing other duties as assigned and deemed necessary
- Demonstrating an understanding of applicable business operations, drivers, and/or procedures
- Researching and/or providing needed information to respond to requests in a timely manner
Maintains Technical Knowledge by:
- Attending and participating in applicable company sponsored training
Other: Computer work for long periods of time
- Associate’s Degree in Business or related field preferred; High School Diploma and/or equivalent work experience may be considered in lieu of a degree
- Advanced courses in word processing and writing skills preferred
Additional skill set:
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform professionally under pressure and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly, with attention to detail.
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners, and customers.
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to treat sensitive/confidential information with appropriate discretion.
- Strong sense of urgency, adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Visio, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, and Social Media web platforms
- Excellent attention and orientation toward meticulous work
- Ability to project and maintain a professional and positive attitude
- 5+ years’ experience in supporting top level management (experience supporting senior in-house counsel preferred)
- Advanced MicroSoft Office Suite skills required
- 3+ years’ experience working with executive management and board members
- 3+ years’ experience managing legal documents