This job is currently Archived,
Executive Assistant (Contract to Hire) - United States
Kite Pharma (company)
Posted on : 11 June 2017
- Our company is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies with a goal of providing rapid, long-term durable response and eliminating the burden of chronic care.
- The company is focused on chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) and T cell receptor (TCR) engineered cell therapies designed to empower the immune system's ability to recognize and kill tumors.
- We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join the G&A team as an Executive Assistant.
- You will manage a wide range of support functions in a fast paced, growing environment.
- You will be a key member of the team and, like everyone on the team, may be asked to assist in areas outside of your primary responsibilities.
- You will need to be flexible, proactive, and resourceful with a high level of professionalism.
- It is contract to hire position with an anticipated three month period before a full-time position will be considered.
Responsibilities (include but limited to):
- Manage schedules and coordinate travel and logistics
- Prepare materials and presentations for meetings
- Process and complete expense reports
- Answer calls and assist in managing emails
- Coordinate as needed with 3rd party vendors
- Provide general administrative support, including providing copies, maintaining files and updating shared files on the server
- Assist with planning company and department events
- Other duties as assigned
- 5+ years’ experience in an office or administrative role with at least two years in a scientific or technology organization (preferably in a biotechnology setting)
- Experience in Operations, Communications or Human Resources a plus
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience)
- Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to meet aggressive deadlines
- Skilled in organizing and prioritizing competing time demands
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate and partner with all levels of the organization
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Ability to adapt in a constantly evolving environment
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership in areas of responsibility and a well-developed sense of urgency
- Understanding of the importance of confidentiality and discretion
- Experience with Concur helpful