Executive - Accounts & Finance (TEST PURPOSE ONLY - DO NOT APPLY)
|Application period ends:||2017-06-10|
|Type of employment:||Fixed-term|
|Description of unit:|| FinOrion Pharma India Pvt. Ltd. (http://www.orionpharma.in) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Orion Group. A presence in India provides an opportunity for Orion Group to strengthen the business relationship with the current partners and support the head quarter in various office activities. The India office focuses mainly on supply chain and R&D activities. |
Supply chain is one of the core area of operations in Orion's India office. This office is involved in procurement of in-licensed formulated products and pharmaceutical ingredients for in-house manufacturing in Finland. The Packaging Technology team is involved in creating and managing artworks for both in-licensed and in-house manufactured products. The Quality assurance team is involved in auditing our partners globally for ensuring cGMP compliance.
In R&D, GD&PLM India (Pharmaceuticals and Regulatory Affairs teams) supports the development of generic products, maintenance of marketing authorizations and various other documentation requirements for regulated markets. The Biostatistics and Support Functions team in India supports activities such as biostatistics, programming and medical writing tasks.
Orion Corporation (www.orion.fi) is a globally operating Finnish company that develops, manufactures and markets human and veterinary pharmaceuticals, active pharmaceutical ingredients and diagnostic tests. The company employs more than 3,000 professionals in different countries. In Finland, Orion is the leading company as a manufacturer and marketer as well as in R&D of pharmaceuticals. With strong engagement in the promotion of healthcare, Orion has been building well-being for 100 years. Our ambition in the far-sighted research activity is to introduce novel, innovative medicinal treatments for global markets.
|Description of position:|| • To maintain proper books of accounts as per statutory requirements in India for the subsidiary Company and subsequent payments. Review and verify the data and wherever necessary and refering to the agreements for authenticity. Review and verify the data to process for payment. Group Insurances and Group Mediclaims. Support in maintaining and providing the records |
• Withholding tax payments and processing and preparation of quarterly TDS Returns alongwith Form 16A for vendors
• Information and Filing Management (including but not limited to Documentation)
• Processing Payroll. Computation of Income tax. Payment of Gratuity Contribution as per Actuarial Valuation if any
• Processing and Preparation of quarterly TDS Returns alongwith Form 16
• Review and booking of Employee related expenses and processing the subsequent payments
• Compliant with all the statutory requirements (IT, ST, PT etc.) applicable to the organization. Advance tax computations as per India taxation requirements. Fulfilment of Requirement of Companies Act, 2013. Assessments for income Tax, Profession Tax, TDS
• Preparation of Tax Returns, Audit schedules for Transfer Pricing, Statutory & Tax Audit and other related documents
• Preparation and working of Service Tax for half yearly return filing alongwith refund working if any
• Assisting upto finalization of Accounts for Statutory Audit, Tax Audit and Transfer Pricing as per applicable laws in India.
• To take care of all necessary liaisoning with government authorities, External Consultants, Third Party Associates, which are mandatory and required for operation as per the scope specified in agreement.
• Providing first hand data and document
• Arrangement of the Foreign exchange and related documentations for Foreign Trip of the employees, Settling of the Advances
• Follow up with the PF consultant for the Transfer Forms Withdrawal Forms and other information
• To generate periodic Monthly reporting for the company as per the requirements of Head Office
• Preparation of Reports & statistical data as required time to time and apart from the scope mentioned above.
|Requirements:|| • Minimum 5 - 7 years of experience in Accounts & Finance |
• Knowledge of Accounting Software - Tally ERP 9 , Payroll Software
• Knowledge of Income Tax , Service Tax, and Other Statutory Taxes
• Excellent Knowledge of MS Office / Excel
• Good English communication skills (both verbal & written)
• Good Interpersonal Skills
• Ability to work in team and flexibility to adapt to change
Bachelors/Masters degree in Commerce / CA from a reputed College / University
|Additional information on the position:|| This individual will be based in Mumbai |
|In addition:||Approved medical examination which also includes drug testing is required prior to the employment.|
|In addition:||We will carry out a security clearance prior to the employment for the selected person.|