- Our company is a dynamic Belgian high-tech worldwide company, founded in 1990, with more than 1400 employees worldwide.
- Our company’s mission is to innovate product development resulting in a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing.
- Our customers are in diverse industries such as Automotive, aerospace, medical, research and universities.
- As a growing company, we are always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.
- Event Marketing Coordinator Does technology excite you? Are you ready to bring revolutionary solutions with a big impact on patients’ lives to market?
- Do you have experience with event marketing in the medical field? Are you excited to work in an international environment?
- As the Event Marketing Coordinator of the Medical business unit, you will participate as a member of the Medical Marketing team.
- In this position, you must demonstrate the ability to work in a team environment, with strong project management and communication skills, and a results-oriented attitude. The Marketing Coordinator is a demanding and diverse role that includes a mix of project management, administration and creative work.
- Develop and manage the global marketing event list, providing status updates on a regular basis
- Work with global marketing teams to provide support for local event messaging
- Coordinate events by identifying requirements, developing the project plan and managing the logistics including budgeting, shipping, booth design, and resources for a successful event
- Assist the marketing team in creating an outstanding event experience for customers and prospects
- Coordinate digital marketing communication actions to boost awareness and follow up with customers and prospects (i.e, invitations and thank you’s)
- Connect internally and establish working relations with product development, sales and other marketing colleagues;
- Track the results of each event according to specified KPI’s
- Bachelor or Master Degree required;
- Experience in event marketing;
- Knowledge of digital marketing is a plus;
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills a must;
- Organized, creative and self-motivated;
- Energetic and hands-on;
- Above all you share our passion for a better and healthier world
- We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market.
- You will be part of a dedicated development team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.