- Our company is a dynamic Belgian high-tech worldwide company, founded in 1990, with more than 1400 employees worldwide.
- Our company’s mission is to innovate product development resulting in a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing.
- Our customers are in diverse industries such as Automotive, aerospace, medical, research and universities.
- As a growing company, we are always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.
- Are you a team player and do you have a passion for 3D printing? Do you have a hands-on mentality?
- Are you not afraid to pitch new ideas and think along in other aspects of the organization’s marketing mix?
- Then you might just be the person we are looking for to join our team as an Event Coordinator.
- Our company is seeking a highly motivated and result-driven Event Coordinator with good event planning skills who will thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- The main responsibility of the Event Coordinator will be to organize and coordinate our presence at trade shows and conferences throughout Europe.
- You guard the planning, take care of all practical aspects of the organization and coordinate marketing-communication activity by working together with internal and external specialists.
- To be successful in this job, you combine strong organizational skills and a hands-on mentality with a few years of experience in a similar job (ideally also using CRM tools).
- You’re not afraid to pitch new ideas and think along in other aspects of the organization’s marketing mix.
- Last but not least, you are a team player and have a passion for innovation and 3D Printing.
- This position would report to the Marketing Director of the Manufacturing Business Unit.
Your responsibilities are as follows:
- Planning, implementation and follow-up for events and trade shows;
- Coordinate event contractors (booth builders, creatives, …);
- Manage event promotion and drive visitors using the right channels (owned, earned, paid);
- Coordinate event logistics, publicity, advertising and collateral material design, production and distribution;
- Gather feedback from sales to draft year plan and provide input for event budget;
- Create briefings for staff;
- Enter event leads in CRM;
- Bachelor/Master degree
- 3+ years of experience in marketing and event organization or related experience.
- Languages: English, extra languages are a plus
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools : PPT, Excel, Word
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Hands-on mentality
- Multi-tasking and problem solving skills
- Good communication
- Self-motivated with a high level of initiative
- Familiar with the world of 3D Printing and Additive Manufacturing is a plus
- You are interested in technology and innovation
- We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market.
- You will be part of a dedicated development team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.